- All reservations will be confirmed after an online reservation or a reservation made by phone.
- The reservation will be secured by a 10% deposit on your credit card.
- Payment for the fishing charter minus the deposit is collected on the day of the fishing trip in cash or credit card. Alternatively, you can pay the full amount at the time of booking. If you are booking within 3 days of your trip, you will be charged the full amount.
- Customary tip for trips that require a deckhand or mate is usually 15% or more of total cost. Please take care of your deckhand!
We collect a 10% deposit to reserve your date and time slot. You will be charged the full amount if you are booking within 3 days of your trip. Both are non-refundable unless the trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather or unforeseen boat problems. This cancellation is made at the dock on the day of the trip, only at the Captain’s discretion. All other cancellations forfeit the 10% deposit.
You are required to meet at the boat at the agreed time and place on the day of the trip. If the trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather, we will try to re-book your fishing trip for a better day if the customer’s schedule allows. Otherwise we will gladly refund your deposit.
- Cancellations by customers in less than 3 days from the trip will be charged the full amount of the charter, unless we are able to rebook it. We will do our absolute best to try and rebook your trip. A no-show at the dock by customers on the day of the trip will be charged the full amount of the charter.