- All reservations will be confirmed after an online reservation or a reservation made by phone.
- The reservation will be secured with a credit card
- Payment for the fishing charter is collected on the day of the fishing trip in cash or credit card (3% credit card fee). Alternatively, you can pay the full amount at the time of booking.
- Customary tip for trips that require a deckhand or mate is usually 15% or more of total cost. Please take care of your deckhand!
- There is no cancellation penalty if you cancel outside of 7 days prior to your reservation. If you cancel within 7 days of your charter you will be charged the full rate unless we are able to rebook the charter. We will do our best to rebook the trip in order to avoid any charges to you.
- You are required to meet at the boat at the agreed time and place on the day of the trip. If the trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather, we will try to re-book your fishing trip for a better day if the customer’s schedule allows. You will not be charged if the trip is cancelled by the captain.