Our Destin private fishing charter is our most popular trip. You will be able to join us for a day out in the Gulf of Mexico for some of the best fishing in the world! Choose between a 4 to 10 hour Destin private fishing charter. We've been fishing these waters since Destin was a little fishing village in the 70s, and we take care in giving our customers the Destin fishing experience of a lifetime. When you book your fishing trip with Destin Premium Charters, you can expect a fun filled day for the whole family (including kids) while we take you around to the best Destin fishing spots; you won’t find a better outdoor experience anywhere else.
** We are a federally permitted boat which makes us one of the few options in Destin to start Red Snapper Fishing on June 1st! All other state permit boats will start on June 11th. Call today to get a head start on the most desirable fishing in Destin, Florida!**
Trip Details Below
- 4 to 6 hour trip | Best All Around
- Departing in the morning or afternoon this trip is great for kids, families, groups, or anyone new to the sport. Primarily a trolling trip and more focused on the experience and having fun! You will get lots of good fishing in while enjoying a light and fun day on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico.
- 8 to 10 hour trip | Seasonal Fish
- Maximum fishing fun! Designed for the more serious angler, this trip offers extra time to go further off shore where we can better target fish like Amberjack and Red Snapper when they are in season.
- Can't decide? We are here to help! Call for more info on all fishing trips 850-240-1142
- Fishing license for all passengers
- Ice, tackle, and dead bait
- Light snacks and bottled water
- Once back at the dock the deckhand will cut, clean, ice, and pack your catch. The crew works hard to make sure you catch fish and to help you work through any problems to maximize your catch. Tipping 15% or more of the charter price is customary.
What to bring
- Food and beverages (no glass please)
- Hat, sunglasses, rain jacket
- Sunscreen and camera
- Cooler for your catch
- Tip for the crew
- Air conditioned cabin
- Covered fishing deck
- 2 bathrooms
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Top of the line fishing electronics
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, full kitchen
- 1 queen bed, 2 bunk beds, 1 pull out sofa
- As they say, "the fish are already wet!" so a little rain won't affect your catch. Often times a small shower is nice in the heat of a Summer day. We do recommended that you bring a light rain jacket. If we are facing bigger storms, we will discuss our options and come to a decision together whether to reschedule or not.
- No more than 6 passengers in your party
- No glass containers
We will depart from the dock in the morning (or afternoon) and head out in to the Gulf of Mexico. First we will catch our live bait for the day. Live bait can also be purchased if you do no want to catch it, although it can be very fun and rewarding part of the trip (especially for kids!) From there, depending on the duration of trip you have chosen, we will venture out to either near shore (4 to 6 hour) or offshore spots (8 to 10 hour). Relax in our large air conditioned cabin while we cruise out to our first fishing spot. We usually mix up the fishing between trolling and bottom fishing giving more bottom fishing time to longer trips. Our experienced deckhand will show you everything you need to know and can help you with any questions you have. The fish that we go after on the day of your charter is subject to what is in season at that time. While bottom fishing we target reef fish such as Snapper, Grouper, Trigger Fish, Amberjack, etc. While trolling we target Wahoo, King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, etc. On our way back to the dock, you can relax in the air conditioned cabin or even take a nap on one of our three beds. Once we arrive at the dock the deckhand will clean, ice and pack your catch into your cooler for you to take home. Many restaurants offer a "you hook it, we cook it" deal. We will gladly pack a separate bag for you if you wish to do that. Please remember that your crew works very hard before, during, and after the trip. Tipping 15% or more of the charter price is customary.
Click here for our cancellation policy