Every Thursday, the city of Destin puts on a spectacular fireworks display at the Destin Harbor. Hundreds of people line the docks at HarborWalk Village to get a view of the show, but for a more private fireworks show, the best view is from the deck of one of our Destin fireworks cruises. After a cruise around the harbor, we'll make our way to the Destin Pass in preparation for the show. Our Destin fireworks cruises include a large back deck that features light snacks, bathrooms, and of course, unforgettable views of the Destin Fireworks. Beat the crowds at the boardwalk and take your family or small group out for a more private fireworks show they won't forget!
Trip Details Below
- This trip lasts 1.5 hours | Fireworks start at 9pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure
- Best view of the fireworks that you can get
- Light snacks and bottled water are always available
- Optional informative tour of the Destin Harbor
WHAT TO BRING
- Light jacket
- Tip for the crew
- Air conditioned cabin
- Covered Deck
- Large bow for viewing
- 2 bathrooms
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, full kitchen
- Maximum 6 passengers
- Thursday nights only!
Leave the crowds at the boardwalk and come get the best view of Destin's Thursday night fireworks. We will leave the dock around 8pm and cruise around Destin Harbor to get the night started. From there we will head out in to the Destin Pass where the city launches fireworks at 9pm. We have a large bow area for viewing, as well as a large back deck with chairs. No better way to view this show than by boat. Come join us!
Click here for our cancellation policy