Destin has invested into its fishing industry by sinking a lot of retired ships, barges, tanks, and just about anything that doesn't float. These make for great dive sites, and our coast is full of them! Our local Destin scuba diving shops offer some great options, but if a more personalized and intimate experience is what you're after, we have you covered. Our five-hour Destin dive charters can be customized to fit exactly what you're looking for. Our Divemasters are PADI certified and have years of experience with divers of all levels, so your Destin scuba diving trip can be modified to fit your comfort level. Call today to schedule an unforgettable Destin dive charter!
Trip Details Below
- This trip is 5 hours long and departs in the morning and afternoon
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure
- Private dive master/guide
- Complimentary refresher dive (if needed)
- A customizable experience where you can tell us the kind of dive you want
- Light snacks and bottled water
What to Bring
- All dive gear except tanks and weights
- Wetsuit (3mm if needed)
- Hat, sunglasses, rain jacket
- Sunscreen and camera
- Tip for your crew
- Air conditioned cabin with large sofa
- Shaded deck
- Seating on the tower and large bow
- 2 bathrooms
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, full kitchen
- Often times a small shower is nice in the heat of a summer day. We do recommended that you bring a light rain jacket. If we are facing bigger storms, we will discuss our options and come to a decision together whether to reschedule or not. If the conditions are not favorable for diving, we will do our best to reschedule.
- 4 passenger maximum
We will depart either in the morning or afternoon for your dive. On the way out we will discuss our dive plan and options for that day. We will dive two different spots. We usually do one natural bottom dive and one wreck dive separated by a surface interval and some relaxing on the boat. When we head back in (if we have some leftover air) we will drop down on a shallow sunken Army Tank near the Destin Pass. If you have any questions about diving in Destin, please don't hesitate to give us a call!
Click here for our cancellation policy